Remote Backup for MS Exchange Email Data
Restore an entire email server... or a single email message
For customers using Microsoft Exchange email servers, the Storage Guardian MS Exchange Service facilitates and enables pre-determined levels of email backups and restores - from an entire Exchange network to individual emails from individual MS Outlook users.
The Storage Guardian MS Exchange Service includes a key feature called Local Restore (view animation). With this feature enabled, your MS Exchange database is backed up not only to a remote off-site vault but also to your local network - so that some restore operations can take place at LAN speeds.
What Does MS Exchange Service Do For You?
- Backs up and restores emails individually - as little as one MS Outlook user or an entire MS Exchange network
- Filter enables users to select which emails to backup/restore
- Enables users to maintain ultimate control over storage growth, resources and performance
- Reduces backup window time
- Saves time, money and resources by backing up only selected emails instead of entire Exchange databases
- Free Agent
- SMTP Notifications
- Budget Allocation
- AES Encryption
- Long Term Storage
- Complies with HIPAA and SEC Ruling 17CFR 240 17a4
- Works with Exchange 2000, 2003 and 2010
Click a thumbnail below to view a larger screenshot:
Storage Guardian is the right enterprise data storage and online data backup solution for your company. Our advanced software solution provides end users with secure, fast, data recovery and offers cost efficiencies you won't find recieve with tape data backup services. Our VAR resellers need the best data backup and data recovery solutions, and Storage Guardian is their choice.